How to support us
Delta Chat is open source and free of charge. You can contribute in many ways to bring the development further!
If you want to talk with us or other users you may:
- New: Have a look at the Delta Chat support forum which is where developers and users help users without requiring them to deal with github.
- Join the Delta Chat mailing list for community discussions
- Collaborate through the Delta Chat repositories
- Join IRC channel #deltachat on freenode - easily via Web IRC
Note that in order to post you need to register by typing
/msg nickserv register PASSWORD EMAILwhich will send a confirmation e-mail. Without this registration and e-mail verification you can read but not post messages.
Delta Chat development costs money. Your donation will support future improvements directly.
- IBAN DE86100777770428658900, Account owner (please always specify): Björn Petersen, BIC NORSDE51XXX
- PayPal or credit card: paypal.me/deltachat
- Send bitcoins to 18e3zwis2raitdZVhEhHHT7xG6oXsZte9L
We need devices for test purposes. Do you have any disused Android Smartphone or iPhone? We‘d love to take it!
We’re also searching for people who would like to maintain the Transifex page and the contact with the translators.
We are looking for open source developers who are familiar with C, Java, Android, iOS, Windows, Linux or Mac. Edit your own Delta Chat fork and send a pull request.
The same applies for this webpage - no matter if you have bigger or smaller improvements: Easily edit this page here and send us a pull request.
Currently Delta Chat is still in beta state and is only suitable for early adopters. People using it today should consider that things are changing. With Version 1.0 Delta Chat will become market-ready and a recommendation for everyone.
Use the following Issue Trackers to report bugs.